This is an under-development project and hard work is still ahead. Also HYDRA itself is under development, thus there are few things that are not compliant for now.
These would be:
- hydra:expects and hydra:returns currently have anonymous subclass with few custom predicates describing things like cardinality as Hydra is not yet there
- few custom predicates in IRI template mappings for offset/limit collection operations are used. There is also neither hydra:Collection nor hydra:PagedCollection notion used anywhere.
- Property marked with KeyAttribute are expressed via owl:InverseFunctionalProperty. While for reference types it is pretty valid, for literals whole RDF becomes valid only with OWL Full.
- Implement SHACL data shapes description
- Fine-tune the proxy generator to be pluggable to Visual Studio.
- Create an angularJS generic client
- … we’ll see how it will end up :)