Recently I’ve moved the client to more sophisticated IoC solution … of my own. I needed to resolve collections of implementations and factories, thus Angular’s IoC failed to provide these. It was fun indeed - I was so happy about what I’ve created that I moved it to a separate repo and published.

And then uglify came.

And there was no fun anymore.

I know that JS people wanted so much to compile theire code, but this process isn’t supposed to break it!

Anyway, I had to use a prothesis on the grunt file so minification doesn’t break resolving by variable names. It’ll end up with a grunt task of my own to annotate the classes in the process, but I’m not keen to rush into this now.